Here I sit with my feet up on the couch. The other day I got tired of wearing the boot or a wrap and decided to try stretching out my foot by walking around sans support. It would have been okay, I guess, had I not lost my mothering temper and gone stomping down the hall to address a kid disaster.
Bad idea.
Do you remember Animaniacs? One of my favorite bits of it was "Good Idea Bad Idea." Every now and then, it'll come to my brain in the Animaniacs voice.
Good Idea: Staying off your foot when you have a stress fracture.
Bad Idea: Dropping your basket (sounds better than "losing your shit") and stomping your feet as you march down the hall.
Good Idea: Microwaving popcorn.
Bad Idea: Microwaving shaving cream.
Good Idea: Petting a cat.
Bad Idea: Petting a wildcat.
There. Now you will spend the rest of your day thinking "Good Idea Bad Idea," too. Sorry 'bout that.
No comments:
Post a Comment