Bad/Lazy Mom Confession #87,509
Remember the post about my daughter's fascination with "My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic"? Remember the post explaining our summer entertainment via Instant Netflix?
Ahem. Said child has an iPod. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm one of those mothers. In my defense, Santa brought it and I have it on authority Santa purchased a gently used generation 2 iPod on Amazon. (And yes, Santa deserves to be bold and italicized.) Santa decided a $100 iPod with unlimited free apps made more sense than a $50 child's system that required $25 games.
Back to the story. The child has an iPod. In a fit of ridiculous generosity, I downloaded the Netflix app to her iPod. She can access the instant queue her loving mother (that would be me) designed and watch "My Little Pony" until her iPod battery dies.
This small child has figured out how to simultaneously play episodes on her iPod and the television. She has figured out how to sync them to near perfection. As I type, there is only a slight echo of "My Little Pony" emanating from the family room.
I cannot decide if the correct response is horror or pride. Maybe a smidgen of both...
No comments:
Post a Comment