"Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us. The Sciptures give us patience and encouragement so that we can have hope." (NCV) - Romans 15:4
"...patience and encouragement..."
What a balm to my soul this morning. I find comfort in the knowledge that there is a book filled with information, with knowledge, with every conceivable emotion laid out, ready for anyone to study. Reading Romans 15:4 this morning made me breathe deeply. It felt as if the window to my soul burst open and allowed cleansing air to rush through me. Somehow I feel lighter.
What a balm to my soul this morning. I find comfort in the knowledge that there is a book filled with information, with knowledge, with every conceivable emotion laid out, ready for anyone to study. Reading Romans 15:4 this morning made me breathe deeply. It felt as if the window to my soul burst open and allowed cleansing air to rush through me. Somehow I feel lighter.
No comments:
Post a Comment