Saturday, June 16, 2012

Rinse and Repeat

I could never be a drug addict.  Thought you might like to know.

This is day 3.5 on Lyrica.  Yesterday I got bumped from two to three Lyrica a day.  Basically, I take one in the morning and about the time I feel high, I have take another one.   Repeat eight hours later.

My brain feels like it would like to expand right out of my skull.  My eyes feel like they're bulging out of my eye sockets.  I feel like a bobble-head.  I do not think I could make a serious decision to save my life.  Nothing seems really important and everything seems mellow.  I could close my eyes and sleep and sleep.

While some might find this fascinating or a great way to spend the day, I do not.  I hate feeling like this.  I want my brain back.

I would really like all this Lyrica to do its job so I avoid an MRI.

Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.

Rinse.

Repeat.




3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Have your husband put your valuable jewelry in the safe deposit box until you are off it. I lost my wedding rings in a similar legal drug induced idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. : (. My only advice is to stay away from any site that allows you to shop. I've had complete conversations with Andre that I totally forgot the next morning while on Lunesta. I pray the whole mess is done and over with sooner rather than later, and I'm sorry you're in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tips! We did order out Thai food last night, though. Spicy Beef Pad Thai. Yum! The wedding set is put away. I do not have any credit card numbers memorized. We should be okay.

    Wait. I did order college decals Saturday morning. Goodness me.

    ReplyDelete