We have a dog. Something irritated her skin several months ago and she has now nibbled at herself enough to create a a rash. I tried the usual suspect of bathing her again and rinsing her very, very well. She still nibbled. She still had a rash in a very small area. She still has a rash in a very small area.
After researching doggie rashes and looking at numerous gnarly photos, it seemed applying hydro-cortisone or neosporin might help her. Apply, I did. Immediately after, she got to wear the Cone of Shame.
Naturally, I posted a
hilarious sad picture of her wearing the cone on Facebook. A soft-hearted soul suggested putting her in a t-shirt might be more merciful. Huh. I want to be merciful. Doggie got a huge t-shirt. She immediately (well, after I took a
hilarious sad picture of her) started tripping in the sleeves, so she got a smaller shirt. Suddenly, I flashed back to dressing the doggie of my childhood in various get-ups.
How long it will take my daughter to realize the dog will submit to playing dress-up?
You'll be happy to know doggie's rash looks significantly better this morning.
ReplyDelete